July 16, 2020
The MAJESTIC THEATRE COVID-19 Safety Guidelines:
- Majestic Studio Theatre capacity will be around 25-35% (40-60 people maximum)
- MASK USE IS REQUIRED FOR ALL PATRONS, STAFF, and PRODUCTION CREW.
- Performers will remain a minimum of 12 feet from the first row of seated patrons.
- Seating and common areas will be sanitized regularly before, during, and after each performance.
- Plexiglass barriers will be place between patrons and staff in box office and concessions areas. Concessions will be served by a volunteer prior to the performance only and will include pre-packaged items only.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be present throughout the facility.
- We recommend patrons using all exits available when exiting the facility.
- Patrons are asked to observe social distancing upon arrival, while in the building, and upon exiting.
- Cast “Meet and Greets” will not be happening at this time.
HEALTH SCREENING: If you can answer YES to any of the following questions you will be asked to refrain from entering our facility or attend the performance. We can exchange your purchased ticket(s) for another performance via phone.
- Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the last 14 days (NOTE: Healthcare workers caring for COVID-19 patients while wearing appropriate personal protective equipment may answer “no” to this question)?
- Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
- Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms, including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or difficulty breathing?
- Are you experiencing any new muscle aches, significant tiredness, or chills?
- Have you had any new changes in your sense of taste or smell?
- Have you traveled in the past 14 days either: Internationally (outside the U.S.); By cruise ship, or Domestically (within the U.S.) outside of NH, VT, or ME on public transportation (e.g., bus, train, plane, etc.)?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other customers at risk and come back another day when you feel better.
PLEASE REMEMBER, if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, state guidelines suggest:
- Remain home if experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (list common symptoms of COVID-19); and
- Keep a safe distance of at least 6 feet from other people visiting the facility at all times; and
- Practice frequent hand hygiene/washing; and
- Wear cloth face coverings over their mouths and nose to protect others when in public locations and social distancing is difficult to maintain. MASK USE REQUIRED.