Take Interstate 93 to Exit 4, Derry, NH. Head east on Route 102 (Broadway) to the center of Derry. The Opera House is in a red brick building, on the left side of the street, just after coming up the hill. It is on the corner of Maple Street, directly opposite a red brick fire station.
SEATING PLAN: DERRY OPERA HOUSE Seating Plan – FINAL
IMPORTANT PARKING INFORMATION:
The only parking provided on the grounds of the Opera House is three handicap-only spaces. These are accessed from Maple Street, at the rear of the building, across from the Veterans Memorial Hall. There is ample public parking in the vicinity of the Opera House, as listed below:
- On-street parking along Broadway and Maple Street.
- Municipal parking lot on Abbot Court (look for the big “P” parking sign), one block east of the Opera House along Broadway.
- Municipal parking lot on Wall Street.
- Municipal parking lot behind and adjacent to the Derry Municipal Center on Manning Street, two blocks east of the Opera House along Broadway (after business hours)
- Derry District Court parking lot on Manning Street (after business hours)
- Benson’s Hardware and Lumber (two lots, after business hours)
You should avoid parking on the properties immediately adjacent to the Opera House, to the rear of the building and to the east side of the building. The owners of these properties have standing arrangements with towing companies to tow non-tenant vehicles from their property.
This map is a little bit “hand colored”, but it is based on an accurate downtown map from the Town of Derry Geographic Information System (GIS). It is instructive, if not elegant. The blue color represents streets, the yellow color represents municipal parking lots, the green color represents private parking areas available for Opera House patron use after normal business hours, and the red color represents the Opera House.